Saturday, June 9, 2018

hp computer laptop
When you go to the malls or in computer shops you could find lots of laptop computers being displayed and you could see lots of people inquiring about them more than a desktop computer. One of the laptop that you can see in the in the computer market is the HP Pavilion dv7. Here is some information about this model of HP laptop and what it has to offer for it user. This Hp laptop has a high res 17 inch built in TV tuner, as well as a blue ray drive that will allow you to have a great multimedia experience. So with this laptop you will enjoy viewing movies and listening to music. Its CPU has 2.53 GHz Intel core 2 duo t9400 RAM/ expandable to 3GB/ 4GB. With a hard drive/ speed of dual 200 GB/7, 200 rpm and an optical drive 8x BD-ROM / DVD± RW DL. And just like every other modern laptop it has a Wireless N and an Ethernet port that will allow you to connect online wirelessly or through a cable. The advantage of HP Pavilion dv7 is its sleek new design plus a comfortable keyboard which allows you to type naturally. A strong wireless performance, a powerful discreet graphics coupled with a powerful speaker.

The swirling lines you mention occur for a number of reasons. Make sure you are using the best lightscribe discs possible - I always recommend Verbatim. However the fist and best thing to try is a redesign of your label, but as you are saying you are getting this on only about 10% I think maybe a look at your discs and software may help. Great article. I am relatively new to lightscribe however I really prefer it over non-LS DVD's. Question I have is this, what could cause the label to be a group of swirled lines instead of the image I was trying to burn, Out of the 100 I started with, I had a fail rate on the label side of about 10%. The media side worked fine. Firstly just to clarify, you can't actually burn colour images with Lightscribe. The technology only allows burning in greyscale. I hope that explains everything about LightScribe colour labeling.

Lightscribe is not unfortunately, even after all this time, a simple plug n play technology. Thanks again Paul for your question, I’m sorry there is no simple answer. There were no new driver available. I then went to msconfig and under "services" saw Lightscribe which I had never heard of before and therefore disabled it. The DVD played as normal. Why is it that Lightscribe would not allow me to play a commercial DVD, No there is nothing intrinsic wrong with Memorex discs. The problem you are having maybe something else. Contact me directly at: steve(at)lightscribetoolbox(dot)com and I will go through with you a systematic method I use to get to the bottom of lightscribe issues. I used Lightscribe several years ago on my Presario and was impressed. I'm trying to use it again now, and it won't recognize any of the Memorex Lightscribe cds I am trying to label. This is the second pack that I've tried.

Has there been a problem with discs, I sent an email yesterday to the address you used when you bought the LightScribe Toolbox. Jeremy I understand your frustration. That's what prompted me over 5 years ago to create my LightScribe Toolbox as a solution to mine and others continued problems with LightScribe and getting it to work. I will be please to help you sort out your problems but we will need to communicate via email to do it. In answer to your question - Not at all, I have burned in excess of 5000 LightScribe discs and have never had a problem using them in non-LightScribe drives. In fact as i produce as part of my business Audio books these are most often used in Non LightScribe drives by the people who buy them. Very informative. Are there any issues with playing LS discs in non-LS drives, once the data's been burned,

I look forward to helping you solve this problem.. It strikes me that if your girlfriends drive reads 'normal' CDs alright then the problem is a firmware one as there is no intrinsic difference between The data side of a lightscribe and normal disc. I have researched HP for you and found this page of downloads, you will just need to input the correct OS to get the right ones. Please let me know how you get on - And of course if you need any further help please contact me again. My girlfriend have an HP 530 laptop with a DVD drive that doesn't have lightscribe facilities. When I recorded an Audio CD using a lighscribe disc, her PC simply doesn't recognize the disk. When I insert it in my HP DV6-2160ep (lightscribe enabled), it reads it without a problem. So my question is, what can be done for her PC to be able to read lightscribe discs (either CD-R or DVD-R), Is there any driver update anywhere, Because on HP site there isn't any. I'm always on hand to answer any questions you may have. First time I've heard of it - very sophisticated software. Thanks for the info.


EmoticonEmoticon