Sunday, June 10, 2018

hp computer laptop
Computers the only we have to change or assign IP address to the second PC. So, we will begin from Step 4. On second PC we have to change IP address to “192.168.0.2” and subnet mask will be the same. You can see that in below image. If you have more PC to connect to network, so your next PC IP address will be “192.168.0.3” and so on. Now you need to check the connectivity between these PCs, we will confirm this connectivity with ping command. R and type “ping 192.168.0.1” from client PC, you should get following replies. If you don’t get reply similar to this then you need to check this from beginning. You can post comment here and I will try to solve your problem as quickly as possible. Vista is Microsofts new operating system and it provides different network and security method than Windows XP, to its user. How to share an internet connection on LAN, If you have a fully functional LAN then net sharing is few click away, yes few clicks.

I assumed that you have already a broadband connection and account configured on your PC. In this tutorial we will learn how to share a folder or file so that other user on network can share file with your PC. Sign in or sign up and post using a HubPages Network account. 0 of 8192 characters usedPost CommentNo HTML is allowed in comments, but URLs will be hyperlinked. Comments are not for promoting your articles or other sites. Thanks for another wonderful article. Where else could anybody get that kind of information in such an ideal way of writing, I have a presentation next week, and I'm on the look for such information. Really wonderful information can be found on web blog. Hi sir, My Server is connected to hub, pinging is repling ip address, but defaultgateway is not giving reply through pinging, please give the solution. I need to connect the internet for PC desktop.

3 pc and one broadband router which is all ready in network . 16pc then which device is better for me . 4 ur good lesson. 4 ur good lesson. 4730z leptop. my leptop catch a wifi (default) but due to connect it show the limited access i don't know its ip and dns address this wifi. I have 5 systems .. Then which one 'll be act as Server , Default Gateway for these 5 systems , LAN card in my computer (OS is Win XP). LAN card in same computer. How i know my mobile connection to computer device & IP address & IP ping conformation. Hi @Nomi, i know this kind of the thing happens when u download from any file sharing site. Only option is to find download manager supporting that site. Raj kishore solve this problem. SRIRAM : 2 pc having same IP address, check IP of all PC.

I having Ip conflict error in my system. How to retrive this, I have a router too. 2000, should i use the same method, NIC to the pc which is the one i'm trying to connect to the internet. 2008 r2 network it works in internet.But only works on my server r2 other client unable to connect into the internet is there any way out, Thank you for the information. I am trying from many days but I did not satisfy. I am feeling I got answer. Thank you very much. I have a question about networking. I've been trying for a few months now and just cant seem to figure out the problem. Maybe you can help , I've got various things on a small network and am trying to use 2 routers for remote comms to log into a remote PC. I can log into Router 1 and it port forwards through to the PC. I can also do this with router 2. However when both Routers are enabled, half of the IP addresses dissappear and I cant get through to the PC.

What I'm trying to do is log in remotely to the PC via either router 1 or router 2. Router 2 provides redundancy if router 1 goes down. I have all the port forwarding working fine. If I enable router 1, I can see the first 4 IP addresses. I dont understand why the IP addresses 1-4 dissappear. Could you help , What I wish to happen, is that I can log in to either router and I can get through to the computer. Do I need to set up ICS or bridge the two LAN PCI cards , I've tried all this and still the IP addresses 1-4 dissappear when router 2 is enabled. Ive followed your guide and its goes well,,router to hub and assigning ip add to server and client pc ive done this during no internet connection available at my shop. Alexies Knight: Setup is ok but u need to save login information in your asdl modem so that when ever any pc try to connect to internet.


EmoticonEmoticon